Life is my Dancefloor is where Faith meets our L.I.F.E.Style through Fashion,Beauty, Fitness ,Arts ,Food and Travel.
*L.I.F.E – Life In Faith Everyday
For inquiries or collaborations: email@example.com
Mariane Detera calls herself a movement and creative artist. A full time servant & follower of Christ. She is a Psychology (formerly LIA-COM with minors in Marketing) graduate from De La Salle University and an alumna of the La Salle Dance Company – Contemporary, La Salle Dance Company -Folk and CCF’s Saints Dance Ministry.
She bade goodbye to her almost three – year stint as a fitness trainer and studio manager in Plana Forma to heed God’s call for her to focus on ministering and sharing the word of God to others through discipleship and her God-given talents. She is currently a Brand Manager for Cura V and Comme Ci, both are local luxury retail brands.
Say hello to the 25 random facts about Mariane:
- I am an only child and I was born premature at only eight months.
- I am TERRIBLY AFRAID of snakes.Picture, stuff toy or real thing get away from me.
- I can’t seem to stop biting my nails, I don’t know but especially when I’m thinking I do this often.
- Since I love biting my nails…I also have the tendency of biting people bwahaha!
- I love sweets, I think I’ll die if I didn’t have my daily dose of sweetness.
- I am a dancer since birth from ballet, jazz, hip hop and cheer dance.
- I sneeze whenever I eat anything minty or spicy.
- I EAT ALOT I can finish up to 4 cups of rice especially when I’m hungry.
- An avid fan of anything neon, colorful and loud.
- Ateneo used to be my dream school but God has a different plan that I graduated in DLSU.
- I am single since birth, coz I believe that true love waits.I even made a post bout it here: Confession of a no boyfriend since birth
- I have a heart condition called Bradycardia, where my heart rate is slower than what is normal. That is why I need to exercise and warm up every time.
- I talk to almost everyone. Not being able to socialize is boring.
- I collect teddy bears, they all surround my bed. Next time you can’t think of a gift for me a bear is a safe bet or anything cute and cuddly!
- I grew up in downtown Manila near Divisoria and Binondo before we transferred. So maybe you would like to bring me to your next Divi trip right?
- I am a CAT Officer back in Highschool at OB Montessori-Greenhills. I am the S1 or Administrative Officer, I still have sword until today. Tough girl right here!
- I love AUDREY HEPBURN. She has forever been my style icon, such an epitome of class and grace. Want to steal her style click here:Audrey Hepburn
- I may look like an extrovert-life-of-a-party kind of person, but I can also be very quiet.
- I am not afraid of hanging out alone, in school I spend most of the time in the library reading and studying. Nerd mode on!
- My height is 5 ft. My feet is size five. I’m born on October 5 and my favorite number is five.
- I always wanted to become a fashion designer, when I was a kid I would make clothes for my Barbie dolls.
- I dream of being a professional dancer and eventually have my own art center that specializes on teaching children who have learning disabilities. Psychology and Arts at sync!
- Since I am an only child, I am really close to my parents I treat them like my best friends for life especially my mom she knows EVERYTHING about me.
- I had a dog named Clinton who died when I was 7 since then I never had a dog. I had cats instead. Now I have a Persian cat named Inigo.
- I am a Christian and believer of Christ, I thank Him for my second life and I pray that this life will all be for His glory!
Hopefully, you will learn from this humble blog and if there’s anything you would like to ask feel free to message through: firstname.lastname@example.org